Friday, January 13, 2006

Bloggernaccle Theater Presents: First Annual Bloggernaccle Convention

This meeting is hereby called to order.



Who are you?



I'm Kaimi. Who are you?



Geoff J. How come you get to call the meeting to order? Who elected you king of the naccle?



Kings?! The meeting is barely called to order and already we're dominated by a male patriarchy!



Who the heck is that?



That's fmhLisa. Would anyone else like to introduce themselves?



I'm here, too!



Julie! How was the trip from Austin?



I brought lots of material to stimulate our intellectual journeys into the metaphysical juxtaposition of modern day...



Zzzz....



... (ahem) anyway, I am looking forward to a very enlightening and engaging round of...



Anyone need a website?



Hi, J. Stapley. No. And I don't want that loud, blue island logo on my mostly earth-tone site, either.



Steve Evans(SULTRY VOICE) Hello, boys.



Hubba, hubba!



Grrrrrrrowwwwwllll!



Calm down, everyone. That's Steve Evans pretending to be a girl again.



Aww, Fetch!



Crap, not again.



(gasps) Such language, young man!



Who invited Prudey? Now my entire week has been ruined. Next thing you know there will be trolls at this meeting.



Sorry I'm late.



Eeek! A troll! They follow me everywhere I go.



Hey, I'm not a troll.



You look like one to me.



No, he's got a point. He's an ogre.



I prefer to not label others...



(bangs gavel) Order, order! I will have order in this court.. err, conference. Sorry, brilliant attorneys like myself have a hard time distancing ourselves from the profession we so emphatically embrace.

Now, for our first item of business. It has come to our attention that...



(LIGHTS DUM SUDDENLY, LOUD CRASHING SOUND, SCREAMS ARE HEARD AMONG CONFUSION AND CHAOS)



Ha HA! It is I! The Phaaaantom of the Bloggernaccle.



Phantom?

Phantom?

Phantom?



To Be Continued...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. Nice post. I'm flattered to have made the cut (and as a chimp no less!)

But you have me all wrong... I DO like to label others...

Monday, January 16, 2006 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kim Siever said...

Hil. Ar. I. Ous.

Monday, January 16, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Two snark fests at once? I wonder how many there is room for?

Monday, January 16, 2006 5:38:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

As many as are good...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:21:00 AM  
Blogger Rev. Dazzle said...

Geoff:

It should be noted that chimps are very intelligent creatures. And that chimp had a propeller on it's hat, indicating above-average chimp intelligence.

Friday, January 20, 2006 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home